Stuck at Loading Screen "Waiting for Server Approval

i search google and found similar problems where a server restart did help. can you tell me when the next one will be? i will try it again after it.

3 hours

ok, i hope it will work :slight_smile:

sadly, it still doenst work. what happens if u reset me? do the HSW level stay? and could you give me back the epic armor and the ships with the ID: 892518, 354741, 354741 ?

:frowning: sorry to hear that
HWS Level etc should stay, exp and upgradepoints I can give afterwards. Ships I would have to set to your new id after a reset.
All needs a few minutes after your reset.

ok plz do it. i reinstalled the game (deleted all configs too) and restarted my router… nothing is working :confused:

just a littel update:

i tried to connect on my girlfirend PC. she can connect with her char just fine, but if i switch to my steam account on her PC, i get the same error.

:frowning:
I tried to warp you again.
Please let me know if it helped.
Another idea would be to make a cb:reset and then connect via VPN. Maybe EAC recognize a new IP as “worth it”. don’t know

thank you but i still cant pass the “waiting for server approval” message.
rigth now i am in my office (different IP) and get the same message.
so changing the IP has no effect.

i can login to HWS with my girlfirends account from my PC just fine so it looks to me that something fucked up the save of my char on the server itself.

the think is, so moment i get the “waiting for server approval” i can swap items in my belt if i click where it is even when i cant see the slot.

and the log is alwas like this:
28-10:46:45.052 12_46 -LOG- Connected to server. Game name: ‘HWS 12 Reloaded’
28-10:46:45.098 12_46 -LOG- Init: game=HWS 12 Reloaded, mode=generatorHeader, global seed=7, playfield=
28-10:46:45.102 12_46 -LOG- Caching of BAI Behavior trees: 0 ms Memory: 0,000 MB
28-10:46:45.138 12_46 -LOG- Loading playfield ‘Atlantis’
28-10:46:45.150 12_46 -LOG- Thread ‘DisposeOutline1’ ThreadId=13252 ManagedId=37
28-10:46:56.078 12_46 -LOG- [PlanetGen] Total planet generation Atlantis (Ocean) size 3 took 10927ms !!! Stamp DB is included in loading time !!!
Shader ‘MicroSplat/Planet’: dependency ‘BaseMapGenShader’ shader ‘/Planet_Base1580388442’ not found
28-10:46:58.096 12_46 -LOG- Playfield ‘Atlantis’ with type ‘planet’ class=3 and playfield seed 7 loaded (12956 ms)
Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 4)

Unloading 414 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 278486.
Total: 581.604600 ms (FindLiveObjects: 35.615400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 56.480300 ms MarkObjects: 486.353200 ms DeleteObjects: 3.155200 ms)

28-10:48:48.662 12_48 -LOG- Disconnected from server [ConnRes]
28-10:48:49.071 12_48 -LOG- Cleanup playfield ‘Atlantis’
28-10:48:49.167 12_48 -LOG- Unloading playfield ‘Atlantis’
28-10:48:50.452 12_48 -LOG- Unloading playfield done (1284ms)
28-10:48:50.520 12_48 -LOG- Cleanup done (1449 ms)
Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 4)
28-10:48:51.103 12_48 -LOG- Steam: CancelAuthTicket 4

I am fine with a char reset if that fixed it, all i need are my 3 ships (or at least the big one) and my armor and ofc the HSW levels.
I myself cant do it cause i cant send anything to the chatbot in game.

maybe you could port me to another playfield like freelancer tutorial or ECC and emtpy my inventory (i have someone to pick me up / a base on freelancer tutorial).
maybe that works i myself have no other clue on waht is going on with the char.
I am certain, that my cat moved the cable a few times so it probabbly connected and reconnected me a few times and since its alpha, the game may have problems with that.

Hey,

I reset you now. I tried already warping to another playfield.
Please start again and let us know.
Then we set you back to your faction, set your structures back and set you up with the xp and upgrade points and restore your inventory.
Sorry for the trouble. Never had that before.

Your cat must not like the game

the reset did work, i am online and logged out too your done again :slight_smile:

the cat is only 12 weeks old and is super crazy for cabels.
i had my PC walled off but she destroyed the fortress yesterday :confused:

2 Likes

Ok,

So I set you back into your faction (You were founder right?)
set your 3 structures back to you
gave you the 20k into your bank that you lost
warped you to your sv on croote

XP and upgradepoints we have to do when you are online
So you can get back in again

thx you alot.
i am online now.

yes i am the founder of the faction.
can you also restore the epic armor i had?

Plz tell me when you are online, i will login then.

also, i think something is very strange with the atlantis sector.
after you put me on croote, i did fly with the CV (1468515) back to our base at atlantis orbit.
i did a relog there and after that i couldnt see the ship anymore, but our 3 SVs that were docked in it. the ship was still intact in the structure manager (over 450 devices and over 8000 blocks).
But on every relog of me or my firend Elco who was there too, we got like 3+minutes loading screen where it stayed a long time at “100% structres loaded”

so i tried to get the SVs from the invisible ship by but i could only fly through them, not able to go into the cockpit and no colosion at all.
so i did use the “getshiphere” command to move the SVs and they unbugged by that.
After i got all 3 SVs, i used the command on the CV too, but it didnt fix the invisible bug.

well, then i used teh stealth command in hope that the ship would just respwn when i unstealth it.
the stealthing itself did work and the unstealth did work too… in a way, but the center of the ship was completly gone.
the structure manager updated it as well and 3/4 auf the blocks where gone.

Hey,

set your xp and up and gave your armor back.

About the ship. hm then it bugged out before. Would have to check it.
But need the id

the ship ID is 1468515. if you can restore it to any state before 16:00 today (one hour before the gloabal restart) it would be very nice, if not its fine too, dont want cause you to much work :slight_smile:

and big thx for your help.

Restored it

your the best, thank you :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.