Stuck in CSW zone devoid of my gear and SV

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Attempted CSW. Lost my SV and inventory and stuck in CSW playfield with no commands functioning.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Naithium

Server:
=> NA trying to warp to EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 8:45PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time

Playfield:
=> CSW

Structure Name(s):
=> Jetty (sv) no manage tab on HSW Connect

Structure ID(s):
=> 28506907

How can we help you now:
=> I can accept the loss of the SV and inventory if it’s easier, just need to be back in Freelancer HQ and maybe an understanding of how or why this happened. Thank you! =D

In addition, I did read all applicable CSW information prior to warping but just now remembered at one point I accidentally created a character on EU without knowing it wasn’t NA when I first started playing. Not sure if that is relevant.

Edit** My desire to play was overpowering =P, so I ~destroyme command lost two RP and just did fresh start, however it still says I’m on another server and I can’t utilize any commands.

:frowning:

You know that you have to login manually to the other server or?

Your ship as well as your backpack are ready there. You just need to login to EU, move a few meters and wait 1-3 minutes (if you never logged in on EU, you have to choose a startplanet etc first, but you will be warped after that).

So I would suggest. Just login to EU, and warp back to NA. All should be good.

Aye, I did login EU manually after the warp from NA. Waited and nothing happened. But it was the moving a few meters that I missed in the HWS guide it would seem. My apologies for taking up time on such a simple fix. Thank you for the response. Love the server. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.