Stuck in two servers EU/NA at same time

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======
My icon name is “X” and I tried to cross warp from NA to EU. unsucsessfully. I am stuck in a very obscure part of space and am unable to log into EU where I want to play. I am existing in NA but can not access any commands (bank,OCD,ect…). please reset my icon in EU to my base or reset all together so I can play on that field.Thank you

What happened: Write here
Player(s) with issue: Write here
Server: Write here
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Write here
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Write here

Please fill this

1 Like

What happened: Went to use CSW and now exist in both NA and EU at same time. I took a teleporter on EU to nowhere and have not been able to log back on since. Though I could overwrite with CSW.
Player(s) with issue: “X” I was Ace_Hunter
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): not sure
Playfield: Sathon I think in the gold fields
Structure Name(s): n/a
Structure ID(s): don’t know floating in space with no ship
How can we help you now: reset my character on EU so I can go there or start again there. I prefer that playing field. Currently, I am alive in NA but can not use (CB: / OCD: / or any other commands)

Not sure what exactly you want.
Easiest way is: Login to EU (Iwarped you to CSW Orbit to your WarpShuttle). Do CSW back to Na and all is good.

But I dont get: Are you able to login to EU at all? If not, why?

My graphic card can run the game but I believe it is not strong enough to load given my current location(middle of space after taking a teleporter with no designated destination(big mistake)). I was able to remove my helmet yesterday and die but that is all. I could not respawn or freshstart because my computer crashed again. If you could move me to lawless headquarters on the EU server, I believe I could get to the CSW and go back to NA. Thanks again James

You are already a CSW on EU. I warped you there as I mentioned before.
Just login and all will be good.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.