Stuck on pirate journey

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I cannot get off the Pirate journey starting planet, cause i cannot build a base or something to refine pentaxid in.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Sir Lancelot

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 23 september 21:52

On which Playfield?
=> Pirate Journey

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I would like to get of pirate journey to pirate hq. Or know how I am supposed to get refined pentaxid. Me and my friend Nozami can’t seem to find the solution?

egs:spawn for a free ship (Available only on Journey planets)
o:supply for free stuff (Available every 7 days)
Refine raw pentax in an SV constructor and warp to HQ.
Be careful, you are on a PvP planet and someone can come at any time to say “Thanks for all the fish.” There is always the option of cb:reset to start from scratch if needed but there is a cooldown for repeats. “Good luck out there buddy, you’re gonna need it…”

1 Like

Hey bob thank you for responding, There is no sv constructor in the egs:spawn. And if I cannot build a base. How am I supposed to do that?

portable constructor can build starter blocks for a base as well as a small constructor. i want to say the HV constructor can refine pentax also but not 100% on that.

Yes I build the started block for a base. But the playfield won’t allot me to place the base starter block…

well crap, that’s rough. try an HV starter block, 1 small generator, 1 small fuel tank, 1 HV constructor, and 1 cargo box. that should do it if memory serves.

Wait I might see a solution, I can build a hv contructor in my portable constructor. and with that i should be able to refine my pentaxid. I’ll do that tomorrow though it’s to late for me now. Thank you for thinking along.

2 Likes

HV will be needed to use it. u can pull parts from the SV if materials are an issue. a multi tool allows u to remove blocks rather than salvage. absolute worse case, build a bare minimum HV/SV in creative with only the parts needed to gtfo and save the blueprint. a few of my “disposable army” builds are on the workshop.

They changed that system to proto style limits. Not much can be done. Simple way is spawn free sv, fly to space, find admin poi, walk in n find trader, Buy cheap refined pentax, warp to hq.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.