Stuck on Temple Runner Mission

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Doing Temple Runner Mission and when time run out it put me in to space above the planet i try and go down and it just puts me back in space so i am stuck

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Simo

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> AT 01:14 12th jan

On which Playfield?
=> Temple Runner Mission

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> can u please move me back in to the ECC please.

plz Help i am still stuck in space @RexXxuS

have u tried destroyme and respawning home?

i had to die to be able to spawn home is there any chance i could get my inventory replaces

i already signed off for the night. i can set u up with a decent care package when i get home from work tomorrow. shoot me a PM on discord.

That is very bad. Do you know if this happens always?
Or did anything happen just before you got teleported?

I replaced it now

1 Like

This is the first time this has happened but I had try to go in to the mission 3 times but keep on loading in at the wrong place so i went looking for the poi and time had run out and as it was kicking me out of the mission it just spawn me in space… yesterday I teleported out of our group base to my base and ended up in a faction member privet base i had to wait till he got on to let me out.

Question: did you or do you teleport always alone or when bad things happen you do it with your friends?
I mean do you guys go through the Stargate one by one or at the same time or within short time?

I’ve heard if two players are in the loading screen, one could have issues ?

I am always going throw alone and on the rare occasion when there is 2 of us it will be one at a time.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.