Suggestion for pvp

And what about the one man factions? if i understand correctly here you want to send your newbies to mine gold for the faction to become even more richer, maybe we can make so mega big factions pay double taxes, that would be fair in my opinion…

And make it so that they have to pay thous mega taxes no matter where they are. So even normally untaxed planets would be taxed for them. Especially starter planets and orbits…

Large factions already get hit with FAR higher taxes. Say a faction of 1 and a faction of 20 each leave a ship on a planet, with 10 devices. Each of the 21 people have 10 rp
Faction a (1 man) pays 1k credits per night for that ship.
Faction b (20) pays 1k credit PER PERSON Minimum. No matter what your rep is, each person will have to pay atleast 1k credits for the one guy who left a ship in a taxed zone. Thats 20x the same tax for the same vehicle owned by a one man faction.

But in the meantime, the large faction got 20X more ppl to get money so not really higher taxes but very well balanced from admins.

[quote=“Blackwing, post:24, topic:676”]
But in the meantime, the large faction got 20X more ppl to get money
[/quote] You have obviously never been in a faction of 20 lol. Even with me handpicking my guys very carefully, it is rare to have more than 20% of the faction on at a given time. Between real life stuff keeping people off for a while, and people who mysteriously disappeared for over a week that we cannot remove BECAUSE THE DEVS WONT ALLOW US TO what you wind up with is far less than 20 people “getting money”. Not to mention the fact that the biggest money gathering methods, such as gold mining, do not scale linearly. The planet can only drop so many meteorites. You will mine about the same amount of gold whether you have 2 guys there or 20. Finally, having one factioned ship may not be a faction decision. It may well be some doofus getting disconnected in a taxable area, and deciding to deal with it the next day without telling anyone. Surprise, everyone is now paying for the ship tax they had no control over.
Then you have guys coming back from a week offline, and bitching about the thousands of credits of debt they racked up. Point is, large factions are not the same as having 20x the productivity. Not by a long shot

1 Like

You’re not wrong, i see your point :smiley:

Umm that is totally wrong, from what i heard only one faction member is taxed for one ship, not all… and if he cant pay the tax it goes on to the next!

You might want to check your sources then.
Rather than this becoming a he said she said fight, just go to your tax list, and have someone else go to theirs in your faction. put one ship in taxable space. leave it there overnight if you dont trust me. It definitely hits everyone for faction ships

you are wrong, read rules there it is explained. Each Faction member will pay

I like the idea of PVP supply if it’s tied to the individual not the faction.

But, there’s a few ‘technical’ things that would have to be fixed before that can happen or your stuff will just get destroyed every night or you’ll have to go 200K out for protection.

Time on pvp planets should reward rp points perhaps? Hard to abuse, encourages pvp. Just a quick thought.

Currently I have had to collect every members eb account info in order to feed them credits when I need taxed structs. I know guys who havent been on months can prevent this just an idea.