Suggestion of new startup model in HWS 5.0

I have not posted this before but I will give an idea that can definitely change, the way to play in HWS.

It is very simple, in the end 5.0 with milky way and Andromeda and instead of doing the following, put as planet starter the factions planets (pirate, trades, Hunter, alliance and law less, as follows, when a new player arrives at the server He must choose soon to be a pirate or alliance, or even a trader and depending on the choice he will be born on the planet of that faction, well to avoid overcrowding, these planets will have wipe once a week just as with milky way, however, they do not Can build bases of factions, but they can only return in them using only SV, the factions can only build bases on the moon of their home planet (all obeying the limits of devices and blocks in 5.0), where it can only have one base per faction that Will be exempt from taxes, however any CVs that remain on the planet for more than 3 hours pay taxes, only the HV and SV will be exempt from taxes …

Well I’ll give an example of how it would look like this:

The wipe happened in 5.0, I log into the server, and instead of showing the planets of milky way and Andromeda, for my choice; The five planets of the five factions, Hunter, alliance, law less, pirate and traders, then I choose the pirates and fall into a capsule on my home planet and I will have a week to climb my level and finally get out there and fly to the moon and Build the base of my faction if of course I no longer have one … occasionally I can return to my home planet and collect some resources, which should be the basic and in medium quantities, enough to create a SV and a BA on the moon, The rest will have to travel off of my home planet in search of them … On the moon the only existing feature will be blue crystals and sporadically some rare metal meteor. The player field that surrounds the planets may have a rotation between pvp / pve, ie for most of the week it is pvp but the day before and after the wipe it becomes pve to prevent the novices from being killed stupidly by others Players …

I really hope this can be done in 5.0 because with the addition of the device limit for class 3 and the block limit and the BA limit per faction per playerfiled, I believe that this model can work perfectly, and the rest of the universe HWS could become just pvp, I would also ask you to set a smaller distance and jump between the playersfields something like 12 to 15 l between them and create several different routes so that you can get to a destination on different routes which would avoid the Camp in the warps …

Please post your opinions on this starter model

Edit:

Along with this suggestion above I would also like to suggest modifications to the OCD, which should correct your deviation of function in 5.0 and avoid moving groups from one tag to another to enjoy the benefits of OCD:

1 eliminate the cooldown for all factions in the pve planets, following the thought of the above suggestion only the planets of the factions will be pve and would not make sense to have different cooldown for the five factions and something pointless.

2 create a universal cooldown in playerfields pvp, this would avoid the exchange of tags that we saw very often in 4.0, aiming to take advantage, which was solved in part by the adms, but if everyone has to go out seeking resources, I consider that equality Of this tool should prevail among all factions, including law less, but in case there are differences of cooldown, that the time between them does not exceed 5 minutes and that the minimum time is something like 20 minutes, in the case for traders …
Thus it would be: 20 min for traders; 25 min alliance; 30 min Hunter; 35 min Pirates and 40 min Law Less …

Edit: 2

And to complement the suggestion of the planets and factions, one must create a cooldown to exchange a tag from one faction to another of at least one week, during which time the faction becomes Law Less, and if it is based on its former The base is automatically transferred to the HWS faction, and members of that faction will no longer be able to enter their faction planet, and may only become one of the four factions of the game (alliance, Pirate Hunter and trade) after a week…

Don’t really need to say a lot here, just that this sounds like a pretty good idea :wink:

1 Like

Believe me, any suggestions and ideas that I can think of and create to improve this game and the HWS server I will post and help …