Suggestion regarding Penthouse placement

Heya @RexXxuS,
Might I suggest adding 4 “connect to” remotely placed blocks around the penthouses for next season. That should make a bigger “flattens ground” radius. The screen shot below isn’t the best. But you can see I am half dug into a mountain in the rear and surrounded by trees on all other sides. By no means is it a HUGE issue. It just makes it, a challenge to park a larger CV… I understand we all won’t get a lake side property every time. Just can we give those away from natural clearings a bit more working space next season please.

Side note: Honestly the only reason I did a penthouse was to clear 5 cores from Strayom. Without trying to sound “boohoo”, a player attempting to be conscious of the community load and needs who is willing to make a sacrifice at the expense of a donation might expect more.

As always, I expect nothing of this suggestion other than consideration going forward. Said before and will again. What the HWS staff has created here is a beautiful thing. Please don’t take this for anything other than suggestions.

1 Like

I appreciate it a lot @darthn8ers and will look into it!
What do you think about a very flat planet like I did with the HWS Showroom?

(the more mountains a planet has [the heigher the terrain], the more performance they consume; as a little general information)

Thank you a lot for your kind words and we appreciate your support!

While everyone loves the scenery. I doubt many are getting a penthouse just to sit on the porch and watch a sunset.
I personally wouldn’t care about the geography. It is more about it being a hassle(lag) free, safe spot for me.
So yeah, even if it has to be a water world. I am cool. Especially if it helps with overall performance.

Or… On second (slightly buzzed) thought. Does it have to even be a planet? A little asteroid community around Mars/Earth could be cool. The mats could be in asteroids that reset daily. Penthouses would need redesigned. But that would eliminate 2 playfield right?

2 Likes

That is a cool idea (maybe inspired by the “The Expanse” series? :wink: )

The problem is that the idea was to give people a complete shelter. If we put it in a public orbit, everyone can come along, grief you, look at your stuff, etc.
In general it can be also be orbits, sure, but still separate orbits = 2 playfields again.