Survivasl constructors

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

Starting on Prototype. One survival constructor disappeared. Message said that the constructor was gone and removing from map. second constructor says that it is not my faction. These two were converting wood to fiber in1 and fiber to gas in the second. I am a bit high and dry .
=>

Shargett2
=>

NA
=>

Appx 940pm Eastern time
=>

Prototype
=>

Survival constructors
=>

Unknown
=>

If you can restore them, awesome. If not I hope the trees respawn :slight_smile:
=>

I’m pretty sure admins have no logs about that kind of placeables :grimacing:

If you didn’t already you can do fa:supply to get some extra stuff, or egs:spawn for an SV.

FA:supply does not work, Auto miner commands don’t work either. Not sure what to do now. lost all of my fuel again, now I have 3 survival constructors that tell me they are other faction. My hv such as it was gliched out, and so did my bike. I am stuck in my base away from radiation right now. This adds a whole new aspect to difficult game play :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey,

some chatbot commands do not work due to the Starter-Playfield (to make it more difficult and keep the survival aspect of the game).
Not sure why you have so many issues with the stuff though. Maybe a restart would help :expressionless:

All Good :slight_smile: Gonna see if I can get off planet before the reset. It is tonight I think.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.