SV Deleted after disconnect

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>
Short story: My SV got deleted after disconnecting
Long story: Fighting in Combat Site 4, just after killing the battlecarrier I disconnected. After reconnecting I appeared in the SV merged with some other structure. I assume it was the dead battlecarrier. The battlecarrier probably got deleted as it was coreless and seems my SV got deleted with it.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Josh

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 14:45

On which Playfield?
=> Oleuregor Upsilon

Structure Name(s)?
=> Fighto

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> It’s gone from both structure commander and the registry, don’t know the ID =(

How can we help you now?
=> Restore the SV please - If possible somewhere near the structure ‘Combat Hut’ ID - 168370. If it’s too much hussle no problem, in the sector it vanished is fine. Thanks very much

I restored it now. Don’t know why it got deleted. Maybe game thought it’s docked. Then it’s logical.
But with your amount of resources I didn’t expect you make a ticket for a tiny empty ship like that :wink:

You’re right! Actually as you said it i remembered the docking sound before I got kicked out to space and both structures vanished.

There is of course no rush restoring these if I’m making a ticket. I considered it was my baby and has 10 aux, antimatter warp and progenitor shields. In spite of current wealth situation this is the first season I learned how to farm and make all of those myself, I’m not too used to them being lost in a glitch and still consider them precious to not try to restore them. I definitely appreciate your point and will keep in mind to make requests only in more impactful case of a loss.

Thanks very much for restoring it, as always love you guys for the hard work you put into the server and appreciate all you do! Keep it up and best of luck in the upcoming weeks with updates.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.