SV Deleted Itself

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> SV ceased to exist, still appears to be on structure commander. I;ve seen reports of docked vehicles disappearing from others, not sure if it is a reforged thing or what

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> FionnMaccumhail

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Not sure, used it in an attack on a base at about 11:00-12:00 server time.

On which Playfield?
=> Not sure, last position on strucute commander is Bifribel-Dau 20 hours ago (but I touched it less than 20 hours ago on the attack noted above).

Structure Name(s)?
=> Scalpel Plasma

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 28724408

How can we help you now?
=> No rush, but if you could respawn it that would be handy. If you can’t its not the end of the world. Otherwise might be another instance to investigate what happened to report to Eleon.

My other docked Sv also disappeared, seems to affect all docked vehicles. It was a throwaway though.

Hey,

I restored the one you mentioned. As you said… sadly a game bug noone can find…
About the second ship: Could you also provide the name or id please?

Thanks Jascha,

Second one is just a throwaway so don’t worry about restoring it. Just thought I’d mention it if you were chasing down the bug.

SV was:
POI Infiltrator Reforged 30815468

1 Like

Incidentally, restoration changed the paint scheme and set P/R/Y sliders to 0. The latter being the same with EGS:spawn structures. The former got fixed when I repaired the ship.

oh good to know.
Yeah sadly that is a bug in emyprion :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.