SV disappered after kick from VEGA planet

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i come to visit supporters planet VEGA, at my CV with docked SV.
After few minutes of fly got teleported to orbit with no message or any warning. My SV was in space near CV, not docked.
I was unable to enter it, turn on or use comman getshiphere (it says im not on same playfield
I tryed relog, nothing changed. That i tryed remove block from SV and game crashed.
All this time structure commander shows both ships on VEGA planet.
After i login back, SV disappered.
Cant see it in structure commander anymore, deleted or not, it just vanished.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Holo

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 04.10.2021 near 23:45

On which Playfield?
=> Donare Sector

Structure Name(s)?
=> Paimon 20.09.2021

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> cant see it in list anymore

How can we help you now?
=> if you can restore it near base with id 4714045 - il will be nice. but if its take more than few minutes of your time just forgot, nothing valuable on it. Im worried why it hapening, here was some limit to ships in supporter planet and i cant enter it with docked SV?

That is wrong. You got a warning:
Always read the map description before entering a playfield.

I restored it near you.
Why it got deleted, I don’t know.

i got this message, but look at time, it was after described events and after few teleportations, i moved away right after it.

Also, after restart i got teleported to Donare Sector again, from my base and got second warning, very scary thing

@Jascha maybe the limit / chat system can be moved to an own thread?
Reforged Eden ruins it otherwise.

Actually in this case its different.
The structure and palyer should have been warped out immediately, which happend (after 5 min when structure infos were checked). Sadly the game did not warp out the structures. Maybe the server was busy, or they changed warping the pilot again.

The message about the Class limit is something different and happend later since the ship stayed on that playfield and could not be warped out.

I’ll add a structure activity as well as a chat in that moment to the player. But on such playfields actions are taken directly without warning.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.