SV ship has disappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My SV ship has disappeared in the game, but is visible in Structure Commander

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Ptica79

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> I think around 21:00 15.01

On which Playfield?
=> Alowal Moon

Structure Name(s)?
=> Pt-Grond

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 10652464

How can we help you now?
=> I finished playing in the playfield Alowal Moon. Docked the ship SV Pt-Grond id 10652464 to the ship CV Pt-Домик id 547178, took off over the moon and warped to the system Alpha. After that, i left the game. Now I went into the game and found that there was no SV ship (to be honest, I didn’t even understand it right away). In the structures of the commander, he is still listed in the playfield Alowal Moon. However, I did not find it there. No ship, not even the wreckage. Yesterday there were a lot of disconnections with the server, so I stopped playing. That’s probably why something went wrong.

In this moment 10652464 already marked as “Deleted” :frowning:

Hey, I’ll come check.

Looks like it was deleted due to a bug sadly.
I have restored it at its last position.

@RexXxuS It looks like this is becoming more and more common :grimacing:

Maybe I know what happened.
At the moment when I docked the SV ship, turned it off and moved to a CV and start fly, I got a disconnect. Having connected, I again found myself on a SV ship on moon. It was turned off. I once again move to a СМ ship and flew away from the moon. Perhaps because of the disconnect, SV were not docked.

1 Like

Thank you. I found him. It doesn’t fly normally (can’t turn for some reason) and wild colors, but the most important thing is that I can take 25 processors off it and rebuild it again. :slight_smile: Thank you :slight_smile:

If you go into the control panel → Statistics and then down in right corner increase sensitivity, it will rotate again.

Thank. I check this :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.