SWP unkillable?

you’re wrong, SWP use this bug many times against us, when you live in PVP like us it’s a mess, for example, last battle one of my CV was down near my bases defenses, i had to switch off during 24h all my protection (after that the CV dissapeared by magic), because they were shooting at this un cored CV if i switched them on and you can’t salvage the wreckage as it says there is a core, see the pb when you live in pvp ? but well i should know by now that SWP use every exploit whenever they can until devs fix them…so boring :confused:

so Jascha will SWP be punished? since its clearly an exploit.

I am currently testing this fully now as if this is the case

It is not a exploit that could cause a player to lose a fight, could just effect the coring of the ship and looting i guess. More needs to be done in testing.

It disappeared as it had no core.

I guess it’s a question of how often they do it - that way you can figure out if it’s intentional or bad luck.

Achilles, you forget ammo draining too, if the CV/HV/SV is in a bad place, you can drain all ammo as turrets will keep shooting at them so in PVP it’s an obvious pb mainly for BA.

Cry more. Loosing means wine on winers. Go more.

As I know, Fer and Emric already send u tons of materials about that since 4.0… We even speak to Rex, when some “hunters” spams our gold-bases with no-core faction ships. But answer was: thats not an exploit, so they can do it© or something like that. As I know, 90% of PvP players use it.

So yes, interesting thing, to hear about “dont know how to reproduce”…

Useless As always Alex

1 Like

oh than we w8 your punishment too :slight_smile: Since its yours tactic, that u use on 4.0 vs our Base :slight_smile: Now Im very very very interested in results ))))

empty space (or better say flooder?) - as always Blackwing.

Cmon man, try to be serious… mb once a day?

Achilles, i did the test in creative thanks to Mordgier, it took me 30 sec, i spawned a simple BA, put it in a faction, put a charge on the core, waited with P menu open, then once destroyed you have a BA faction with no core.

So to me it’s not random, ppl use that volontary. You can pass the info to the devs :smiley:

Thanks !

So all someone has to do with their cv is land it on someones base and press p and wait for their ship core to die to drain all the ammo out the base?

And than get ban for ammo drain… Or get nothing, like some “hunters” on 4.0.

That could be n1 tactic, but right now, Base turrets so OP, that they shoot down any ship in few seconds.

We passed it to the Devs. But: DONT use it, since its not meant to be that way!

Be careful how to speak with us.
Thinking we are presidents to be able to ping the devs as we want? Changing the game as we want?
I passed all of SWP videos further but sometimes no respond or no change happened.

If you keep these stupid accusations up that I don’t care about reports or general bullshit deal with consequences.

1 Like