T.E.A.M. VIP Promotion Points Reset

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Logged in today to sell Epic Armor / Epic Drills to the VIP NPC and told me I am no longer TEAM VIP. Went downstairs to check my stats and my standings for each of the 4 trades say Promotion Points 0, Level 4. There wasn’t any error or popup when I logged into ECC today. I was at the TEAM HQ when I logged in. Earlier in the day I sold an Epic Armor and then logged out. When I logged back in later in the evening to sell another one, it told me I wasn’t TEAM VIP anymore.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> open6L

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 00:45

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> HWS T.E.A.M. Industries

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Please restore my promotion points so I can talk to the VIP NPC again. Since I was VIP with all 4, then I had at least the 1250 promotion points for each. I don’t have an exact number, but it would have been very similar to my promotion points on EU. Trade 1260, Exploration 1256, Agriculture 1280, Mining 1261.

Just bumping the ticket in the event there is something else needed from me? Unfortunately I can’t really do much with TEAM as a result. Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delay @open6L
I will fix it in 8 minutes.
Got lately demotivated and burned out yet again…

No worries Rex. Thanks again.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.