Team tower promotional points wiped and now I'm not longer registered

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Lost all promotion points with my exploration I should have 90 i now have 0 also when speaking the the contract dealers it says im not registered with team industries this appeared to happen after i handed in the origin contract for promethium ore

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> WookieWaffle

Server? (EU or NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 22:00

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> Team Tower

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Give me back the points im missing promotion points should be at 90 90 85 85 and make me able to use the traders again

every hour this is a problem I am unable to do the contract to i’m loosing 5 promotional points every hour for each plus 5 to one of them from the origin contract which i would rotate between each of them

If you found already a similar ticket, I’m sure you can provide more details too!?
What exactly happened before and after?

At what exact date you still had the points and when you hadn’t?

Was fine until i handed in the orgin contract for promethium then couldnt hand in the next one as is said i wasn’t registered with TEAM when i checked my exploration had been set to 0 promo points this all happened at around 22:00 30/08/2020

I fixed it manually for now (ugly Database injection) but never ever press ESC or abort a Dialogue again… for now

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.