=> 12:15am eastern standard time

Playfield:
=> safe space (ABN donor space)

Structure Name(s):
=> Might

Structure ID(s):
=> 677204

How can we help you now:
=> Not sure if anything can be done about this or not, but ABN has noticed multiple issues after repairing to template. My garage ship the Mite was repaired tonight after taking minimal damage in a pvp fight. I did not lose any weapons during the fight. After repair I only have 9 of 21 weapons on the ship. I’m missing some of the CV lasers on the Mite, but I’m also missing some SV weapons. Even if I had lost the SV weapons (which I had not), those should have repaired. It has been over a week since I had last saved my repair template and all CV weapons have been intact the entire time. I have lost SV weapons from time to time (thanks, TAW and F_U), but not any CV weapons that won’t get repaired by the template. I also noticed that when I repaired damaged blocks, I still had some blocks with damage on them after it was complete. It took multiple repairs on the platform to get back to 100%. Now I am missing weapons.

I don’t know if these issues are related or if they will put in tickets as well, but Slainalot and Saul both mentioned to me that they had repair issues. Both said they has issues with blocks changing color after repair, and Slain mentioned he was missing blocks as well, not specifically weapons though.

If the missing guns can be replaced, that would be great. If not, I completely understand. I don’t think there is a way that I can prove that I didn’t lose any guns in a battle, and I’m not sure if any of your logs can verify. However, since multiple people are having issues with repairs, it is still worth bringing to your attention. Thanks!

Updtate: After relogging, the guns did not come back but the repair bay let me repair again. After the repair, all guns came back, even the overlimit guns. So everything is back the way it should be with the ship, but something strange is definitely happening tonight.

Thanks for your report @Aphetto

hmm, maybe the new Unity 2018.1 shader didn’t work properly with restoring blocks / handling damaged state blocks.

Do you have a video of it by any chance?

Unfortunately no. I didn’t think to record it. If anything else happens, I definitely will.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.