Terrorist attack on HWP Tower (I was framed)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> After completing the rather entertaining HWP quest, I entered the reward section of the tower. Upon observing that the containers were already looted, this was a one time entry, and that I was close to the typical POI refresh time, I decided to wait it out. Our baby had a poopsplosion so I stepped away to deal with that.

I passed out and woke up to a half blown up HWP Tower and a hefty fine.

tl;dr HWP Tower quest reward area had been looted. Waited for POI refresh and woke up to a tax bill and the reward section of the tower not having spawned properly.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Zazulu

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 20-09-10 ~09:00

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

How can we help you now?
=> To save time and prevent another potential instance of the containers having been looted, please provide the contents of the containers. If that is not feasible, please provide access to room 2 again. (I can provide the codes to prove completion.) Forgiveness of that day’s tax bill would be nice, too.

Man… yeah. I will remove the 3 lootboxes i see.
I put them there mostly so people who did not get all 3 codes would atleast get something out of the quest it self.

The bugs and rewards @RexXxuS must fix for you, but I’ll update the mission it self before i hit the flight to work today :+1:

That is actually a rather interesting approach to partial credit. Perhaps place them in the actual instance close to where one would complete a section?

Again, kudos. It really was a fun sequential completion quest. I was not expecting something that fleshed out.

1 Like

I refunded the tax

1 Like

SV Fuel cant melt Steel Blocks

3 Likes

@WhizZLe I really want to flag that gem of a post as the solution once Rex gets a chance to respond.

2 Likes

You can enter there again I guess. It is regenerated.

No clue how parts of the base are missing. The structure has SI turned off.
@dQgnflua I am not sure how to progress with all of that. Many issues this season.
Do you have a rework for it, should I rework it or remove it?

Rework not complete yet @RexXxuS. Had the wrong time for my flight, so kinda went speedy gonzales for the usaly 2 hour drive… will try and take a look tonight

I require the ‘HWP Quest Reward Token’ to enter. Would @RexXxuS or someone else kindly toss one into my inventory?

ok done

Minor detail, you provided the key to door 1, HWP Quest Token, instead of HWP Quest Reward Token for door 2.

ah snap. Currently busy with investigating a nasty bug with TEAM.
Fixed it now for you

Bingo. I was able to enter and retrieve all of the loot. I’d say it was definitely worth the effort.

Thank you, Rex, Jascha, and dQgnflua.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.