The Alien asylum mission on RE is still worse than broken

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> imagine being excited to go try some of the HWS content, gearing up with all your best stuff, buying in the premium gear for the job, strategizing together with your mates, all ready to give it your best…
only to find out instead of any chance of getting the advertised alien cores, you just have literally all your stuff even the hotbar which usually is safe in RE totally deleted on a mission that’s impossible to complete.
that is the level of absurdly terrible the current state of affairs is, honestly the mission feels like a scam in its current state and needs some immediate action.

We all went to do the Alien Asylum on RE EU and dispite all the issues being reported almost a month ago(ECC portal mission bugs> alien asylum broken - #5 by RexXxuS), it hasn’t been fixed, its exactly the same.

you cannot get past the first door, even with all the tokens. no matter what you do, and we tried everything.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> everyone

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> re eu

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> every time its been attempted, its repeatable, and needs either fixing asap or disabling while the fix is made, because currently its making you look very bad.

On which Playfield?
=> ecc

Structure Name(s)?
=> alien asylum .

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> idk

How can we help you now?
=>
Right well, I think since everyone who went in was unfairly robbed on 2 occasions now of all there stuff, they should all get alien cores.
and their RP back from dying. I’d ask for the items too but not sure if any log is even available to pull those from.
that would still leave them short but it would at least go some way to showing the admins understand the seriousness of the issue.

secondly the mission should be disabled until fixed.
so no one else has this same problem and gets conned out of all their stuff.

1 Like

Thanks for the ticket.
I know, it is still on my list but I’m an one man show currently handling 4 servers and launching a completely new Scenario - and you knew this.

In your linked support ticket you said I should let you know when I fixed it - and since I didn’t write to you that I fixed it, you must assume, that I didn’t fix it.
It’s unfair to bash on me here and ask for compensation when you did it again, even though you had no green light from me.

I know turning the portal off is an easy fast job but I have like 1000th of such easy fast jobs, which overloads me in the end nevertheless.

For the last 4 days I’ll turn it off now, ok ok.
And I can at least give back Origin XPs.

But not to

This isn’t possible, since this includes 2184 players on HWS RE EU.

Ok, I searched myself who was in the mission from your faction and gave them the Origin XP back for dying + compensation value + the lost backpack.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys! I don’t want to offer something unfair. I’m just at my limits.

2 Likes

brilliant vielen Dank :slight_smile: that is customer service right there. :+1:

:eyes: ah c’mon ya knew what I meant :rofl:

We know, just don’t forget the there are 4, and the most populated ones have been very patient waiting for some traction, we’ve all been giving you a wide berth for 500 days+ now while you worked on HWS+ - while HWS RE sits on the shelf, we see many updates every day with all the last min patches you’re doing on HWS+, clearly running ya self at 100% now.
we’d love to see you give that same energy and love to HWS RE servers now that your other launch is finally done and out, even just a day or two of that a week, 2/7ths of the time would have RE fixed up before ya know it.

Good luck with all 4 :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.