The HWS Quest still not fixed

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I have the pappers and nothing happens in Discovery ship

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> AgentMaster

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE
When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=> UCHN Discovery

Structure Name(s)?
=> UCHN Discovery

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> The broken quest

How can we help you now?
=> Fix it and up my reputation - i fly 2 times from center of galaxy and its only an waste of fuel :frowning:

It is fixed and working for hundreds of players.
I don’t see any steps on your screenshot that tells me that you played it properly.

I would need your PDA screenshot of the mission, otherwise I can’t help you at all.

There is written - The mission will be activated by game…
But is not and why i cant activate like other missions?!

It’s handled via the lady at EGS HQ.
Try to activate the mission again on ECC, fly to Alpha System and once in the UCH Discovery Orbit make a screenshot again. Do you see a yellow waypoint?

How many time i need to fly there? I CANT Activate it manualy!!! There is not any yellow waypoints.

Its not the first time when in russian localization the quest is broken After completing The EGS Organization on RE, I did not receive rep and credits

Tell me how to activate the mission again?

Fly back to EGS HQ and talk to the Lady. Ask her “About your Job…”.

Russian or not doesn’t matter by the way, I did not translated it yet.
The issue of the other guy was also 99% user mistake but I could verify he was stuck, so as exception I helped out.

Dealing with PDA / Dialogue errors always depends on statistics.
If 2000 players can successfully play a mission, but 2 players have issues, then it is highly doubtful that the mission is bugged on my side. And dealing with game bugs is very time consuming and sometimes just not worth.

After i reactivate the mission and fly to UCHN Discovery, it was completed. Thanks RexXxuS.
To all players - This quest will be fall if another was activated - so if you start it, dont interrupt by accepting another!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.