They just restarted the Server and my CV disappeared

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> They just restarted the Server and my CV disappeared. With large amounts of minerals.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Raynolds

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> They just restarted the Server and my CV disappeared. With large amounts of minerals.
I was farming in the Black Hole PvP Sector when the notification that the server is going to restart appears. Disconnect 3 minutes in advance. Now I go in and I’m in space. The ship does not come out in Structure Commander. And to top it all off, a drone just killed me. No comment. Cheers

On which Playfield?
=> Black Hole

Structure Name(s)?
=> Hefesto or CV Miner. I do not remember well I have several ships

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> If it were possible to return the ship and the resources to me, it takes more than 3 hours to get them.

Make sure you 100% read the guide.
Also be sure to always read map descriptions and such.

1 Like

I had no knowledge of the subject.

I am in the Server RE NA. None of what the guide says.There are many differences between EU,NA and RE EU,NA servers. Cheers

If you can, transfer me to my Base Xenus StarBase, the respawn point has been deleted.

I’m aware you are on RE. It still intentionally wipes once a day on RE (at least it used to).

See this reply from Jascha in another similar report on RE for black hole. He also says it is intentional it wipes and directs them to the guide.

Yes, we desperately need a separate guide specifically for RE. There are too many inconsistencies.
Not to mention the guide is full of outdated info even for non RE.
Honestly the whole thing probably needs redone from scratch and separated for the different scenarios.

1 Like

I’m not a staff member, so you will have to wait for one of them to see if they can restore your structure.

1 Like

Thanks for your time

As Twitchy said, I restored it as exception.

1 Like

thanks again

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.