Time Space Continuum Generator

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I have spent the last three days collecting the elements to make the crystals in order to fill the TSCG. I completed that about half an hour ago. The element being has said that they are full and I need to visit the Elemental Stone and get told what to do. The Elemental Stone just talked its usual cryptic mystical stuff, but did not tell me what to do. I was rather hoping something spectacular would happen, but … (tumbleweed drifts by)

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Aeonbug

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> About 9.50pm

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> TSCG

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> I would like to get an answer from the Elemental Stone so that we can have the Universe expand. I made a special effort to complete filling the Crystals (something over 40 in total), and I would like to see a reward of something happening for my efforts.

@RexXxuS

Right, I need to make this more clear in the whole Story gameplay but
the TSCG shows it’s full as you said

Next step is to check the Star Fragment

And there you see that 8 players need to return the Star Fragment data to the TSCG to trigger the next expansion.

Again, I’ll make it more clear asap.

@RexXxuS . Thank you for your help. To find the Star Fragment do I have to complete all 5 of the clone missions, because I have only completed 4 of them so far.
Also, I think it might take some time for 10 people to bring back the Fragments. I don’t think everyone’s priority will be this set of missions, which is a bit disappointing for those of us who have put in quite a bit of effort to try and complete this aspect of the game.
Anyway, thanks again for your help.

i think the galaxy expansion should be triggered by time, not player actions. we have been struggling on NA with this also. group participation requirements are good for the HWS skills but not for unlocking content. last season we had people jumping from one server to another to unlock the other side because of low activity in this mission. I honestly think it would be best to expand the galaxy every week or so to guarantee it unlocks before the season end.

Yes, for now.

Yes, I can see that. As mentioned in the Q&A: I see that many don’t like this linear path of unlocking content.
I will offer more options for that.

The low population is of course a general issue, for every part, PvE like this and PvP. Rare resources on PvP can currently be farmed “for free”.

The issue with a time based unlock system I have, is the missing immersion for newer player or even returning veterans. On the other hand time based events are good incentives too.
I’m currently rethinking some mechanics of HWS+ and will consider that.

1 Like

if anything this is punishing new players more than anyone. most of the changes are geared towards emptying the stockpiles of those who have been hoarding for years. new players do not have these stockpiles and are being forced to grind to unlock content. with little to no instructions, it is impossible for any new player to join and discover the most important features before a wipe.

the universal content should be unlocked for everyone and individual player progression should not be dictated by community actions.

it’s a great idea in theory but too early in development for something like this.

1 Like

well that is quite the information i didnt know … so players need to visit tscg to give crystals, then need to go back to give the data and that means that almost everyone on the server must go there at some point to keep expanding the universe yet there is no teleporter to it but we have one for the pizza place… “priorities” much lol

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.