Towerjump Event bugged

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: All the personal storage containers that contain gold did not have any gold, Spronlock had the same issue

Player(s) with issue:Profje and Spronlock

Server:N/A

**Time (cb:time):**3:00- 3:30

Playfield:Towerjump event

Structure Name(s): All towers

Structure ID(s):confused:

How can we help you now: Refund me with 48x 999 gold ingots (or what the max number is for a stack) (My inventory was empty when i left Towerjump and only collected the alien core, Can provide proof if wanted for it

Proof of towerjump bug:https://youtu.be/1OhoZMdNEDs

That is not a bug. This is how the game works. Itā€™s the same mechanic like in the FPS Event.
You get loot from the Personal Container only once.

Nothing I can do about that. The alternative would be to replace them with regular container and make them refill every sunday with the mechanic ā€œfirst come, first serveā€.
Will think about it.

Hey RexXxus, saw a player that made ā€œthe impossible jumpā€ (from side of last tower to the middle height of last tower then climb up).

And Profje and I feel the same about this week TJ EU; there was more lags than last week (former server)
Not complaining, maybe was just the number of players, but wanted you to know.

Thanks for support.

Hey

you canā€™t climb up the towers anymore. You have to jump. Or do you mean someone jumped from the Mountain top to the platform of the last tower?

Not sure about the lag. 11 Players are maybe too much already.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.