Trading Faction

How to i register my Trading Faction so i can receive FA:SUPPLY?

Jerm Corp Traders

You are so close…
Go here:
empyrion-homeworld.net/story

Then read that:
How Factions work?
There are five factions which keeping the Universe in balance. If you want to be in one of these factions you need the first initial letter of the factions at the end of your Abbrev and the full name of it in your faction name.

Examples:

RBA = ROR Bear Alliance -> this faction has an “A” in the Abbrev on last position AND “Alliance” in the name which works
RBC = ROR Beach Alliance -> this faction has no “A” in the Abbrev BUT “Alliance” in the name which does not work

FPP = Fancy Power Pirates -> this faction has an “P” in the Abbrev on last position AND “Pirate” in the name which works
FF3 = Free Freedom Pirates -> this faction has no “P” in the Abbrev BUT “Pirate” in the name which does not work

FLH = Hunter For Life -> this faction has an “H” in the Abbrev on last position AND “Hunter” in the name which works
HFL = Hunter For Life -> this faction has an “H” in the Abbrev but NOT on last position which does not work

E T = Easy Trader -> this faction has an “T” in the Abbrev on last position AND “Trader” in the name which works
E T = Easy Trolls -> this faction has “T” in the Abbrev on last position BUT “Trolls” in the name which does not work

IDC = I don’t Care -> we don’t care either - (earlier known as Lawless) no bonus for you :wink:
So in short: use A, P, H or T at the last position of your Abbrev and Alliance, Pirate, Trader or Hunter in the full name.

Remember: 3 characters for Abbrev and 20 characters for the name are allowed.

And then that:
Trader (Faction Planet: Jupiter)
The trader faction is one of the most underestimated faction in human history. As soon as someone needed help Traders are always there and provide you stuff. They can be your life insurance. To preserve this monopol they have following guidelines:

never attack other trader factions
provide help as soon as possible if some is stuck because of limited Pentaxit left in Warp Drive Tank
focus on mining and building to sell people ships / stuff
faction command fa:supply - once per week you get a supply package helping you to trade / build

so as you see then:
you are already in the right faction and all you have to do is typing fa:supply.
You can check your faction with fa:info

If you think commands are not working read this:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=346#p1840