=> Me

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 1415

Playfield:
=> FED HQ

Structure Name(s):
=> I dont have the IDs anymore because i assumed they would still be under my structure manager. otherwise i wouldn’t need the help getting the IDS again

Structure ID(s):
=> I dont have the IDs anymore because i assumed they would still be under my structure manager. otherwise i wouldn’t need the help getting the IDS again

How can we help you now:
=> If possible can i get the IDS from my remaining Bases and Ships. I got one only because i posted it to Rexxxus

Any word on this please? All my stuff was stored in my base even if i just get that back would be great otherwise i don’t think im gonna wanna continue playing because all that hard work would be lost and all the money i sunk into it lol.

Do you know at least the names?

They should all have ODST in them. I think the main base was ODST HQ i think and thats honestly the main one and i think my space station was ODST Station somthing and the other CV was ODST TC1 i think but they should all say ODST in the begining

Thank you for trying Rexxxxus

Sorry mate :frowning:
the only structure which belongs to you is:

No other structures can be found.

yea that was the only one i had the ID from that i spawned back in yesterday. Well Crap Rip all that stuff. Well not gona lie that sucks that the Holiday thing isnt a very good thing to use and not be able to get your things back. Maybe put a warning or instruction about writing down all your IDs or something.

Oh you used the holiday feature??

Try do:info. There are the IDs listed if you used the feature.

I remember now the discussion we had in Discord before you went to the Airport.
How did you use the Holiday Feature exactly?
Did you saved ALL of your structures with the mentioned

do:structures:save:ID:DAYS

command?

Yea it worked thanks but its under do:info not egs:info now like you said before.
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.