U-T Needs a member kicked

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: U-T needs a member kicked. We can’t do it ourselfs as he’s offline.
Player(s) with issue: We need xXNorwegyanWarrierXx kicked.
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: Write here
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Please kick him from U-T. And don’t worry. We’re not evil. We left his stuff in PvE for him.

Hello @Dr.Dark

good to hear it’s not “evil” but I still see private stuff from him on Alttain etc.

Please make a clean cut before he gets rejected from a restricted playfield.

I am not able to move his private stuff. I don’t know if i can kill the core and put new one, then fly it away from playfield?

He can’t do this himself anymore?

I mean why not wait until he settles himself?

It sounds quite in a rush to kick him :smirk:

He’s caused quite a bit of trouble sadly. And im not sure i completly trust how he’ll react on hearing he’s been kicked. Im pretty sure there are no rules against “greifing” your faction… Though, there is a rule about common sence… I’ll make him move his ships then :smiley:

Yeah… it falls under this category which should be described better I guess

• You cannot change your Planet / Space type from unrestricted to restricted or vice versa during the season

It’s to prevent any foul play of inviting others and kick them then to grab their stuff. It’s not allowed.
No matter the dispute / trouble he should leave with his stuff at least.

We have no intentions of stealing his stuff. We just want him out of the faction :smiley: I’ll make sure he gets his stuff Before he gets kicked.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.