Unable to leave orbit

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Unable to leave orbit. Ascend to 1350 and reset at 1000 - repeat over and over.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> 42of79

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 22 Sept. 2020, 08:35

On which Playfield?
=> Freelancer HQ

Structure Name(s)?
=> System Miner CVT2

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 1871188

How can we help you now?
=> While I was writing this my CV (above) and SV ( “PVE SV III” - id: 5397430 ) have disappearred. Relogging did not bring them back. ( “HWS T3 HV Rocket FOB” - id: 2216862 ) was also docked to CV. So 3 ships in all.

Hey,

usualy a server restart fixes it. Playfield seemed to be bugged.
Your ships are still there. I try to warp them to you. If not check the structure list and their coordinates.
If you can’t see them, please let me know.

HV and SV came back and are suspended up in the air behind my base. > No CV.

I cant get either ship any closer to the ground. I managed to get into the SV but it would not respond to controls at all. Power ON/OFF had no effect. Thrusters visually light up when powered but there is no audio change.

I tried to cb:getshiphere:1871188 on the CV and received message: “Sorry, but you must be on the same playfield and the owner of that structure.” Same response from structure commander.
The CV does NOT appear in Registry.
Structure Commander reports it
at -1203/3924/-546 in Freelancer HQ sector

Still no CV.

ohh sorry. I read the ticket when I had no time, but then did not see it again :frowning:

I restored both SV and HV. They were totally bugged. They work now again

I also moved the CV to you, but I fear its partially done. Half of it is missing. That might be als the reason for the bug (since the sv/hv were still attached to it according to the game)

Sorry again for taking so long.

No problem. I know you guys are busy.
Everything appears to be working fine. Thanks for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.