Unable to log into HWS NA

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I was unable to change playfields. I tried relogging and it didn’t change anything. Now I am unable to connect and it just hangs up on the “Connecting to Server” Screen. I am able to load other servers (tested connecting to HWS EU with no issue) just not HWS NA
Player(s) with issue: Upgrayedd
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 19:15 EST (Can’t connect to find server time)
Playfield: I was on ECC Space
Structure Name(s): Number 6
Structure ID(s): I am not a number, I am a free man… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7LH__BPqSY
How can we help you now: See if there is a reason why I can’t connect

Ok I have a fix for you that may work. Go to the install folder Saves/Cache/HWS??? Now in that folder delete the playfield folder and any other EXCEPT Blueprints. Do this for each of the HWS or at least the latest one. If you delete Blueprint folder you will mess up anything you have going in your factory. Yes all Factory BP are stored locally.

If this does not work then I am sure the admin can help you. I just thought perhaps this could get you back in game faster seeing as HWS staff are in Europe and so they sleep while we game.

GL

This didn’t work for me.

Admins fixed this already. If it happens again I will try that first.

Have the same issue cannot connect to server… Try what Dawg said and it didn’t work. Going to lose all my structure on PVP planet if not solve

Seems like all NA space orbits are fubared if you logged out in one but planets seem to be okay after you wait 10 minutes to login from what my faction mates are telling me.