Very dear administrator, I am asking for help

Small ship 3217046 and large ship 3652409 are missing from the EU server. I play regularly and vote for your server. There were a lot of resources on the ship, about 2 disassembled titans and bonuses for each day of the game on the server, it will be a shame to lose all this, the last time the game was one day ago.

Hi, in this case I have enough info as I told you to make the ticket, but for future reference:

You play on RE EU, not EU.

And please fill out the ticket template next time, which you skipped in both your tickets.
And most important: Please don’t make duplicate tickets. It can cause us to accidentally help you out twice, which mean we basically duplicate your structures and then we basically abused our powers.

But for the actual ticket… let me check.

1 Like

Okay, I can see your ships were deleted for being too long on the starter planets.
The second you place a core on a starter planet, a timer starts for that structure, and once it hits 14 days, the structure will be deleted.

Said in another way, you have 14 days to get off starter planet.

I will try to restore them by their last position in a moment as an exception. Please try to get out of the starter systems as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry for the possible duplication, I wanted to write more precisely about the problem.

No worries. Both structures should be restored now.

Thank you very much for your competence and kindness.

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.