Virtual Autominer Taxing When Shouldn't

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I went to ECC Main and pulled my ores from my Virtual Autominers. When I looked at my log it showed it charged me which I don’t believe it is supposed to do. I thought this last time but was unsure so wanted to check again. Pictures below.
Player(s) with issue: Dreadstar
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Wednesday, 29 Nov 2017 02:17
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s): ECC
Structure ID(s): Tax System
How can we help you now: Not looking for refund just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Hey,

I think you need to wait longer and check chat before.

According to the logs you were in no EGS Zone anymore. Or lets say, you would have to wait 5 seconds longer.
Always wait for the “Welcome” Message, and make sure that when you get a CB:Yes request, that youread what he asked you.
If I’m correct the CB:Yes request only comes when you have to pay with AM.

But I will look into it. Maybe I can make the Zone Check more accurate when using the commands.

I was dipping in and out rather fast. I will try and recreate it and see if its speed or not getting the message.

Basically I run in, jump off the railing into the center of the building and do the get all command then run up the ladder and out the side to put it in my ship then back in. I will update you with my tests tonight.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks a lot again for the reminder/encouragement/ or whatever you want to call it. It gave me good Idea which should solve this problem once and for all.
Will come with the next tool updates in the next days :slight_smile:

Thanks Jascha you are the best!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.