Visit Elemental Capital City - no RP

======= BUG REPORT =======
Just a bug report, seems it’s not working from within space? Not sure if that’s on purpose or not but its the exact same building?

You can clearly see I was in one listing stuff for free though.

What happened?
=> Didn’t get RP for “visit Elemental Capital City”

21-11-24 09:06 Faction Bonus Received 3 RP for warping No Origin weapon found. No RP received Received 1 RP for no PVP structures Did not visit Elemental Capital City. No RP received
21-11-24 09:02 Interest Got 247,398 credits
21-11-24 07:40 Sell Item Posted 15x Oxygen Bottle to market. Fees: 0 credits and 0 RP.
21-11-24 07:40 Sell Item Posted 23x Promethium Hydrocell to market. Fees: 0 credits and 0 RP.
21-11-24 07:40 Sell Item Posted 20x Pentaxid Crystal to market. Fees: 0 credits and 0 RP.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Ionstorm

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

Thanks, just wantedt o make you aware / see if it was intended.

this is most likely the culprit. keep your origin weapon in one of your hotbar slots even if you don’t use it to fire. That way you’re guaranteed to get all reputation bonuses.

1 Like

I did actually it on me and on hotbar when I visited, I don’t have it now, because I’ve saved everything to OCD ready for wipe (going away in December and busy with xmas) so thought I’d do it now and make sure everything was safe ^^

Yeah, just having it in your hotbar when you visited isn’t enough.
It has to still be in your hotbar at the time of server restart when RP is calculated.

So if you intentionally took it out and stored it in the OCD then everything worked as intended, you shouldn’t have gotten anything.

That’s fine then! ^^ was just checking it wasn’t a bug. Thanks for the fast reply folks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.