Was griefed by [TER] Dark Miracle

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: [TER] Dark Miracle griefed me by building me in quickly with build blocks, locking me out/away from my mobile constructor and mats, and then buried me. I tried digging out, but they repeatedly built over me.
Player(s) with issue: Bunny
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): aprrox. 17:45
Playfield: Cryo F1
Structure Name(s): N/A, they did this at the Residences POI though
Structure ID(s): N/A
How can we help you now: Please deal with griefing behaviour

uuummm rex isnt this what i did to you hehe. and apona elfias and everyone in my faction for fun! BUT its no fun when they are not playing along side you. We will look into this ( HWP homeworld police)

1 Like

Thanks HWP! It was pretty crappy to get planetside despite current game issues, only to have my experience there impeded by unkind players.Edited to add, the situation forced me to cb:reset, and when I tried to enter atmosphere this time, it gave me internal error messages. Not sure if that’s because i previously existed on that playfield.

we cant do anything about this until we are in game and asstablished but will def look into it can you tell me the name of the player that was greefing you?

faction tag: TER
player name: Dark Miracle

edited to add: I did attempt to broach conversation with the player repeatedly, thinking at first it might be a mistake. They did not acknowledge chat, and continued that behaviour.

what is your ingame name?
and faction plz

At the time, before I CB reset my faction was Refined Society [REF], player name Bunny.
Presently, because of CB reset, I couldn’t use Refined Society again, so I recreated NA Busted [NA]. Not terribly original, but hey, it worked lol.

okay i have taken your notes and facts one we are in game and asstablished i willl look into it

1 Like

Appreciate that. Hopefully Eleon devs get stuff up and running soon. I’ll pop back in a bit and see how things are going. Have a good one :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.