Was mysteriously transported to another ship, a dead one, can't get out

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> while warping from ECC system to freelancer system a generator crapped out. This happened on my other CV an hour ago, (is this a Monday thing?). Anyway instead of being
in my ship, I was suddenly transposed to another ship, obsidian gunship ID 4538140. It is a dead “other faction” ship. I can’t get out to do anything. I uploaded most of my inventory to OCD, however some bridges and matrixes I just bought and some epic weapons are going to be lost, (screenshot). My ship is nearby.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> RedDaggar id: 83185

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Jan 12 a little before 15:23

On which Playfield?
=> Freelancer HQ system

Structure Name(s)?
=> obsidian gunship 4538140

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 4538140

How can we help you now?
=> get me to my ship, IDK, get me and my ship home. Recover 5 large optronic bridges and 4 large optronic matrixes. And tell me why did these malfunctions happen all of a sudden to two of my ships, isn’t the alghorithm for this sort of thing a little off…

Hey, how do I attach the screenshots?

drag and drop them here or press CTRL + V

FIRST shot is of what I could not send to OCD. Second is from inside ship I was trapped in with DI info…

I was going to go get stuff my lost ship near the one I was stuck in and my other CV dis-appeared… I am floating over the freelancer HQ planet, and can’t really do anything, what’s going on???

NM logged in again and everything was OK, (holding my breath)…

OK, I found my drifting ship, A Sparrow, near the obsidian gunship, (which I had been trapped on) which is still there. I brought parts to repair the sparrow, but found everything on it functional and intact, I’ll have to head back to base and get an SV set up with warp capability so I can park it on my sparrow and fly it back, or find someone to give me a ride. So, why did my ship get stuck here and what was that message about a failing generator? Is this obsidian gunship stuck here on purpose, part of the game? And so it goes…

Finally put a teleporter on the stalled ship, Sparrow at sun front freelancer HQ system, and was able to board it that way and get it back to base. So after all this I am back to where I started except for the loss of the Bridges, Matrixes and epic weapons. Any chance I could get those back?

Having fun btw, learning experience etc…

So, you can’t return the items I lost on this one?

This is a bug going on for many players right now.
Nobody can repro it 100% yet, so no fix available yet.
I helped you now.

So, thats a NO. TY for that much.

I mis-spoke, thank you for the return of the items in question.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.