Welcome to HWS 5.0!

Cannot connect to server 128/177 “too many connected players” lol?? what

1 Like

Got kicked by EAC 'cause I couldn’t speak - of course the server is full.

1 Like

Hotfix from devs open up to 256 slots coming with the next restart! :slight_smile:

1 Like

awsum :smiley: so for now im going to just steal someones slot when they dc :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And I got kicked again… starting to notice a pattern here.

1 Like

So I havent been able to get home and play yet, but I am gonna go out on a limb and say 70% of the server is now on alliance *ahem Guardian starter?

1 Like

If you get kicked now in PVP space and can’t log back in, you are really in for it…

1 Like

There are some SERIOUS issues going on, people can’t speak, they get kicked, they can’t leave their vessels, what is going on?

Aaand I got kicked a third time.

1 Like

All of you did what rexxXuxxs warned about deleting the cache folder before trying to log in to the server, this could be the cause of the crashes.

1 Like

This is due entirely to the guardians having a CR bonus and the other factions do not.
I hope RexxXuxxs reviews this …

1 Like

Ya thats kinda what I figured.

1 Like

Yup I got kicked while flying couldn’t get back to ship and wasn’t on reg so I counldt power it off and could stand under it as was above a poi lol, so yeah drones got it before it appeared in reg, ahh well I’ll use the good old fashioned legs for the time being lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Updated the LE map with the missing warp lanes, a note about the origin-locked locations, and new Lagoon RP reqs. Enjoy!

7 Likes

I’m receiving tax for starter planet btw not sure who else is, lucky for me its only 28 deviced but i see some people have put down huge cv’s, that cant be good for their debt :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The only way I can see the Marketplace being feasible is if we can park a freighter filled with supplies to sell inside Elemental Market Orbit so we can keep putting our orders up on the market. I can understand taxes being placed on this of course. Another idea might be if two people warp in with a freighter, put up items for sale and only one person leaves with the freighter while the other stays at the market to manage the orders. Either way, if you want us to use this feature there needs to be some compromise.

Otherwise, we may need to have some sort of way to extend our orders for more than 1 day - like a month with an option to change pricing.

If the rules don’t change to accommodate 5.0 then I can see that nobody will even bother to use this feature anymore.

3 Likes

Yea i agree 1 day is just rediculas, expecially considering that its 10% tax on a single day and if it doesn’t sell you still pay that tax…

1 Like

I let the devs know that they implement duration for days again.

Otherwise Marketplace shouldn’t be overcrowded. Taxes… yeah… maybe this and CV limit to 1.
Will write the guide today and let you know then

1 Like

Are trade hubs supposed to be hostile?

Got fired on by Hunter Hub and cannot get close to it.
Also seems like it might be invincible

Just wondering if this is expected

1 Like

You must ‘neutralize’ the defenses first, they can all be destroyed. Only the blocks etc cannot be to ensure all can trade there :slight_smile:

1 Like