Welcome to HWS 5.0!

Need resources? Kill some one and deconstruct his ship. Repeat until all die. Profit.

P.S.: Yesterday had no time for creating new ship, and spawn old good BC Kiev… And after got 2 ships for deconstruct. 30% of wasted resources on Kiev, are already covered.

1 Like

5.01 already fixes this imbalance. So my post got outdated 1 min after posting.

1 Like

it reminds me that little noob sv exploring the moon, innocently passing near the 120 turrets of my base, the 20 ammo boxes I put a day to fill, emptied in 2 seconds on the terrain.

1 Like

Still can’t get through doors at elemental, though I think it might be that public lock codes are broken as I set my o2 station as public to offer another traveller and they were unable to access it.

1 Like

and now the kiev are down so sorry for you Alex XD

1 Like

Np. 1 vs 4, was unreal any way + bugs. But next one is ready, and its more better.

1 Like

Hey guys, I think this whole specific epic weapon for each origin is abit to much tbh. Sure make it so you need an epic weapon and to warp per hour but to make it specific I think is a little to much.
The thing that’s bugs the shit outta me is I had one but thanks to a bug (already sent logs) I lost it and now it’s proving near impossible to acquire another, to add to that NPC traders can no longer stock them making them even harder to aqquire.
You done all this hard work for 5.0 but have made it so most of the playing community will never get a chance to explore or even see :frowning: not good in my opinion

1 Like

Will be handled in the Guide…… supply packages… please wait guys… I can’t do it so quick with a 32 work week + real life + activities which keep me alive as a human and not as a robot :disappointed_relieved:

8 Likes

Hopefully something is done to provide a player with the gun they require, even if it’s in their FA supply once a week but as it stand no1 is using the market, shame on you traders :wink:
But I think I woke on the wrong side of bed today haha so sorry for the previous rant.
Rex bud we understand you have a very hectic schedule with the server, RL and other commitments you have, even if the community doesn’t reflect it well at times but we are all very greatful and appreciative for the time you and the rest of the hws team dedcate and work so hard to provide us :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sure they will. Right now nobody is utilizing a market since there’s no real central trade hub that actually works yet. Once we can get into the center of elemental market to reach it, people will start using it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Achilles
i got a littel question. I try to have look about the supply´s for the Originis and see that the Hunter get every week her epic weapon. Pirates get a other weapon. Trader get no weapons and for the guardians or the freelancer i can not found the supply. So my question…why get the hunter the epic weapon for free …and by the way why the gatling gun is so rare i go one night and search and visit …20 POI Bases and only what i found …right no gatling gun XD i swear. I get my weapon from the market…so maybe if the Admin get time have a look of the drop chance from the gatling gun and please remove the epic weapon for the hunter thats not fair guys. In love U-P sorry for my bad english try my best …nice greetz

1 Like

I see people don’t give a crap about what I said that the Guide will be updated and here and there some legacy stuff is out there which is not correct and mocking about all other stuff all the time. This doesn’t push me at all. It only pressures me and till the Guide is finished I close everything of this kind.

Closed!

3 Likes