What to do with those 70 News Paper

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i wanted to do the egs mission for friendly rep, provided by the lady at ecc. now i have 70 news paper in my inv like it was last season, but no mission shows up and in the pda i can’t find any instructions what to do. i relogged many times, also nearby the uch vessel in alpha sys, where last season was the place to deliver those papers. also i did a polaris fuel mission, and visited the lady afterwards but she does not give a hint what to do

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> VanTares

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 22:00

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> could you check please for bugs or give some instructions? thank you

Following

Fixed it. It’s in the PDA now

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

1 Like

i went to ecc again and could reactivate the mission. still having the news paper i went to uch in alpha all steps marked as completed in the mission tab. mission is finished now, but i still have the papers and i’m still neutral with egs. think something went wrong. also tried to “drop” the papers in the uch ship and nearby. is it meant to be, that i’m not friendly with egs after having the 3 hws mission completed?

nearby is enough. “Drop” is just a gimmic.
How does your PDA looks like?

it says: mission already completed, for all 3 hws missions

should i have friendly reputation now or is it not like last season?

could you please delete my mission progress so i can do it again or change my rep to friendly?

Hmm weird. Can’t really know what happened.
Resetting a mission is quite experimental and needs manual work.
When you are logged in and have no other missions running, you can ping me here again, so we might try it.

hey rex

thanks for your answer, i’m logged in right know.

maybe it helps you to know that when i was approaching with my ship to the uch vessel i was writing in chat to help someone, when suddenly mission completed. since then i am having that problem.

I assume you skipped the trigger then, yes, possible.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.