What would you like to see in a event?

Hey people of HWS server !, looking for inspiration for a event, please post your idea’s !

2 Likes

What about a tier 1 sv PvP space race? 20 markers you have to hit. Players can shoot their way to 1st place or try to race to the finish.

The more ideas, the better. Go for it guys :slight_smile:

(I try to make room / time for events then)

We did it in HWS 5, I told Devs about it and they liked it so we got Instances where you can do missions like that in an automated way. Not really with an event feeling but a first start.

Was fun and we can repeat it again.

1 Like

Motorcycle race over treacherous terrain.

Tug of war. 15 min round where everyone is on foot fighting over a cv with one cockpit.

Sv checkpoint race.

Scrap tank fight where you have to reach pois to get parts to add to or repair tanks. Tanks can be public so after you kill a rival tank you can salvage parts.

Build a base challenge. 15 mins for your team to build a base. Last base standing wins.

Broadside only CV Fights using ships we create in 15 minutes via spare parts. Sub 1000 blocks, last guy standing wins.
Tower warfare in which two teams fight for control over a tower, the defending team starts in the tower and the attacking team must make it to the top of the tower and plant a flag. (public SV painted maybe?)

1 Like

With a 2nd/3rd person can you do broadside fights in CVs? I haven’t even tried this.

yep, get 5 guys in one CV and five in another
4 rocket turrets one flies, the team builds the CV, the turrets MUST be placed on the right or left side

oh, so only using turrets, not using the direct fire weaponry turned to the right or left. Darn, still holding out for actual broadside mechanics and gunner seats to be implemented by Eleon, would be a blast, pun totally intended.

have you ever seen that movie Death Race?
maybe we could have a events like that?
you have to go through a racetrack and you have to pick to get upgrades for weapons or try to win the race.

I think something like this could be fun Contestants enter as a team of two: one sv pilot and one hv pilot.

Contestants wait in a lounge and eat pizzas and stuff until event begins.
Lounge has signs explaining the event.
Event begins:
You start unarmed and only with food, fuel, and oxygen in a large maze PoI with nothing but crates and have to find and gather as much credits from the boxes as you can in a short time limit. Some of the crates have SV/HV weapons or SV/HV blocks and parts.

After the time limit is up, you are sent to your team hangar with a personal box containing the components needed to build a sv: 1 starter block, 1 cockpit, 1 generator, 1 fuel tank, 1 o2 tank, 1 ammo box, 1 gatling gun, 1 rcs, and 6 basic thrusters. Your teammate gets the same thing but an hv instead of sv.

In the hangar is a merchant to buy parts for an sv/hv using the credits from the large maze PoI. Except some things like hv turrets (this is meant to be about skill, not auto targeting)

You have to build your ship within a time limit (10 mins?) to be used for the next part which is combat. You can only use up to 1000 blocks. How lucky you are in the beginning maze PoI determines how much you can spend on your ship.

Contestants check their fuel and ammo and declare readiness for battle.

Police verify legality of vehicles. Police pulls a switch in middle of arena to open the three hangars to begin the match.

Each fight is 3 teams, winner gets more “ship” credits and a few minutes to upgrade/repair for next round, losers get disqualified.

Battle Arena will be a large base meant to give a perimeter to prevent running or kiting, but obstacles such as large pillars might be placed inside to provide tactical cover.

Deathmatch mode: Last team standing wins.

Capture the Flag mode: A public admin HV in the middle of the arena, missing a cockpit, very slow moving. Your team has to bring the HV back to your hangar to win. If you die you can respawn back in your hangar with a handheld rocket launcher with ammo and motorcycle.

just ideas and whatever take them as you wish

1 Like

Alien invasion?

Players have to defend a planet from being attacked by alien ships, 30 min/1 hr event

dunno how you’d work it though, aliens land if all players dead? defenders win if any still alive at end? everyone can only spawn once?

alien ship kill count, kill 70% of attacking fleet, then destroy mothership to win?

1 Like

An event which is 100% on foot first person shooter. Ideally where you cannot bring any inventory in with you so that everything has to be found in the instance/game playfield.

Random spawning or replenishment of in game supplyboxes.

Capture the flag, gameplay with a unique item as the “flag” (alien core?)

All players stripped of back pack at end of instance.

A bit like a real life game of paintball!

3 Likes

Totally love this idea; I myself am currently building a massive empyrion maze as-in ‘maze-runner’ style :slight_smile:

I’m hoping to send that forward to Rex once i’m done with it for something similar to what you describe :slight_smile: Less capture the flag and more last-man-standing/find-the-exit :slight_smile:

1 Like

This would be a good idea for a standing PVE event for non PVP players.

PUBG - similar to the current POI but without bringing in own weapons at start + with players :wink:

you can do that too, just have someone in a right-hand facing cockpit.

I’m gonna have to test again but last time I tried only first person into cockpit could control weapons. First person into cockpit pilots ship and controls weapons so one person can’t pilot while another uses side facing guns.

being able to Kill a planet somhowe, for example Hm…

good idea if a playfeild to be crude is FUCKED!!! lets have the opportunity to just destroy or fully
wipe it. lets have a masive event were its all on the line, fucking sink or swim because clearly we carnt look
after the server so lets give our opponents the opportunity to do it for us. you never know it might be good
way we can all have some

Bord Cat!.

I am very unsure what to think of this. im not really sure what youre saying.

How about one on one chainsaw fights in a thunder dome “two may enter only one can leave”

3 Likes