When is the server wipe RE?

I’m interested in the exact end date of the current season on the RE server, when will the wipe be?

~25th December but depends on many other things, hence no exact end date can be given.

It has long been known that the game itself will be updated on December 7th. The last wipe was associated with the release of the game and mod update. There was no announcement of the mod update then and now, too. However, you seem to have inside information from the authors of the mod. Since the new season was announced in advance, two weeks in advance. How likely is this season, too, could end abruptly, much earlier than December 25th?

It’s also known that I don’t care much anymore about the game update, patch 1.7 in this case.
It’s only of interest, if the patch is savegame breaking, not compatible with old savegames anymore.

Regarding Reforged Eden, I don’t have inside information yet but history shows, that the creators need 1-2 weeks, until they are ready and updating RE.
So, 25th December, because the season will be exact 3 month old then, which means our regular wipe schedule.
Give or take, depending when RE 1.7 is ready it can end earlier but never “abruptly”.

1 Like

Okay, I understand you. Thanks. I was glad to receive a comprehensive answer. I hope my pessimism turns out to be a mistake and in 2-3 weeks there will be no information from you that the wipe will be on December 10-14. I ask in advance to excuse me for my mistrust. I’m just trying to get the perspective.

1 Like

Perhaps this will ease your mind.

Scoob - " I’m thinking of doing a fresh RE start soon, are there any update plans imminent that would be a good reason to wait a few days?"

ravien_ff - "Nope. Next big one will be early next year sometime. "

That was asked in the RE scenario thread on the official site. ravien_ff is one of the creators. Link above goes straight to the reply.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.