Whole Base disappered on Starter World (Delta)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
Our faction base (EVE) dissappered on planet Pandora in Delta sector/starter world. We were watching starter world wipes through the cb:nextwipe command and there wasn’t anything planned for Delta. So we think it was a bug.
SV’s docked to the base are now “locked in air” without the ability to move anywhere.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
All in faction EVE.

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
30-Nov-2021 between 10 to 18.

On which Playfield?
Delta sector, Pandora

Structure Name(s)?
First Base PAN

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
?

How can we help you now?
Please restore the base back or at least “unstuck” the SV’s and move the base resources into our CV Alpha. Thank you!

any core you place (ba/cv/sv/hv) is deleted after 14 days if not warped out from starter systems
cb:nextwipe shows playfield wipes
cb:wipe shows personal/faction wipe timers

As a starting player it’s really difficult to differentiate between “playfield” wipes and “person/faction” wipes. Especially if the hint the server provides seems to talk about “full system wipe” if I understood it correctly.
It would be nice to get some red warnings a week, a day and let’s say an hour before the “personal/faction” wipe. It’s not very newbie friendly to delete all their resources after just 2 weeks of looking around in the game. :roll_eyes:
Anway, I do hope at least the SV’s that were docked to the base can get repaired by the admins (ID’s 26927077 and 28288085). We can board them, turn them on, etc. but they don’t move. I guess the system thinks they’re still docked to the non-existing base and this causes them to be immovable.

Hey,

I restored the base.
For the sv’s. Could you please try the “detach” console command. If that does not work, please let me know and I respawn them

Thank you Jascha! We really appreciate it! :star_struck:

We’ll make sure to evacuate before the timer runs down again. :+1:

This thread can be closed.

Oh and by the way - the ships started to move again with the base back. No need for the “detach” command.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.