Wipe recovery - Firebeard

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> well, as I’m sure you’re painfully aware, the server got deleted with all our stuff

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> everyone?

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> the best one :wink: RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> you know when

On which Playfield?
=> uh, all of them.

Structure Name(s)?
=> H.Rabican #01 ,
H.Rabican #02,
H.Rabican #03,
H.Rabican #04,
H.Rabican #05

HWS miner #01
HWS miner #02
HWS miner #03

8 SV - totalling over 1 billion credits worth of hardware that just evaporated.

Also the JVI colony had a paid portal link, and we had a couple of supergates.

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> unknown. – impossible to know.

How can we help you now?
=> I know the miners where removed by the server from garage, so the hours we spent modifying them is probably lost.
I would very much like the 2 portals and supergates replaced as they cost real money,
and the 5 'H.Rabican #01, ‘h.rabican #02’, ‘h.rabican #03’, ‘h.rabican #04’ ‘h.rabican #05’ SV returning to us.
we have 35+ members and have only requested 10~ ships returned so far.

I also would like the voidium drill i was carrying with me, and the armour i was wearing returning to me, as those are quite difficult to replace.

Thank you for all the mind numbing labour you and your team are doing to repair this issue, it is very much appreciated

2 Likes

The universe is different. Structure IDs are different.
You have to send me the new structure IDs I have to link.
Also the new Supergate locations.

1 Like

Same as for others: the inventory backups were deleted so we can only act on screenshot basis.

I understand but it would be still good, if you mention the players behind your structures we should restore.
We had already some trickster who tried to push their “per player” restore count up by luring their real accounts etc.
Just mention the most valuable structure from what player.

it would have been good if we knew to make screenshots before we started on the restored server, HWS Connect was showing our old inventory in OCD screen in restored data…until we started on the server and it got overwritten

Well, I did say that in Discord but overall I didn’t know either.

perfect will do.

1 Like

voidium drill screenshot

1 Like

the higher number of the H.Rabicans first please. (ie, #05 1st, #04 2nd, #03 3rd etc. )
if you need names:
me and becky will be the first 2.
everything is too chaotic right now to pin down who has and who has not raised a ticket but we have at least 10 people who haven’t managed to get back to their computers in time for this. and I am asking for only 3. we can wait until last if you like so that you can be sure we are not using any double tickets.

Hey,

could you do me the favor and post their full ingame names. Rex might know them but it would make it easier for me at least

Regarding the structures:
I restored #01 for you

but I do not see so many structures that you listed:

Were they called differently?

@Firebeard please respond asap, because the time window is closing where we can crawl this through.

Hi, yeah , the mk5 models are the ones we want the most. #1 is the cheapest one :’)

obviously we didnt want any of the stuff on that list randomly deleting for no reason. but if you can bring some of the higher number ones back that would help.

Blockquote the higher number of the H.Rabicans first please. (ie, #05 1st, #04 2nd, #03 3rd etc. )

“could you do me the favor and post their full ingame names. Rex might know them but it would make it easier for me at least”

those are the ones who have managed to get back online since the disaster

ok done.
location here in jvi system:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.