Wonder if I can get a courtesy forgiveness :)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I left my ship in EGC for 2 days and got 32 million in fines
Player(s) with issue: Write here
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s): Devils Reach , Spuds
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: I’m sure this is going to be denied, but figured I would try. I left my ship, along with a second ship docked yo it, in ECC for 2 days. I didn’t mean to, i think i sorta logged off about to doze off and didn;t realize what i was doing. i understand the fines are to deter people from camping at EGS and i get that, and would still pay a fine. but ive never seen 32 million in this game ever, lol. i think the msot ive ever had was about 1 million. i had about 300k that got wiped out from the fines, and now im just broke. anyway i can get sort of a break here on this fine amount?

Hey,

yeah, a Class 5 ship with 8k+ Blocks is quite huge. And as you said, not only huge for you but also for the 100+ player visiting that place every day and have to render that thing for no reason, pulling down the performance.

Lessons learned I think and least I can do is normalize your Bank account now.
Have fun nevertheless!

hey, its worth a shot. i know the reasons for the fine, i didn’t mean to take advantage of it, think i just sorta zonked out at the keyboard.

for what its worth, im donating this week, hws is the best serve ever, lol!

No worry mate. Just sneak a bit in Armageddon and Golden Globe around and you are good to go credit wise again.

Have fun

1 Like

@shoverbug or you could request permission to come to GG and we can oblige. The price is you must kill Ranzeth!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.