Yellow Alien Containers (Rare)

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I collected 16 of the Yellow Containers in the Flying City. They used to disappear from the inventory giving XP.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Should the containers still automatically convert to XP still? If not what do I do with them?

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 23:00

On which Playfield?
=> EGS planet

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Should the containers still automatically convert to XP still? If not what do I do with them?

Hey, you need you Origin Weapon on your for them to be converted :wink:

Hi @Dr.Dark. I’m in Explorer origin and have both the Explorer Origin Gun and an Epic Laser Rifle in my inventory. Is the conversion working for other players?

the legacy containers are nothing more than scrap now. the new shiny is called the DNA shards.

well, i think they can still be used on a base/ship as a hidden storage, not accessible with wifi menu

Sorry for the legacy!
Some POIs might have them still hardcoded (Admin Core) in their containers.
I’ll add a Dialogue Dealer today, that will convert your Alien Containers to the new Origin XP DNA items.

1 Like

@RexXxuS Thank you for your answer (and thanks everyone else who answered). I picked up a lot of them during the Prof Void mission, and one or 2 at other locations. Where will I be able to find the Dialogue Dealer when you have added it?

1 Like

He is in the green EGS Room in the EGS HQ

1 Like

Thanks very much for your help @RexXxuS

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.