Zirax still attacking base even after honored rep

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Purchased the All NPC Factions Honored RP. Made a base. Zirax still attack base. Zirax Inadvertently destroys my CV. Now I am stuck on this planet with no ship and no resources to build another ship.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Eagle

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Saturday August 6th, 0200

On which Playfield?
=> Ishaw

Structure Name(s)?
=> Hidden Rebel Base, Ripley Class - Explorer

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 10261745, Cannot find ID for the Explorer

How can we help you now?
=> Replace ship, figure out why Zirax are still attacking even after paying to be honored.

Hi, my best guess is you didn’t read the “READ ME FIRST” box, before purchasing the package.

That leaves us with two options. Either you didn’t actually activate it by writing do:fast, meaning you still have the package, but it’s not active.

If not that, then you could have shot at the zirax or someone from your faction maybe, and that reset your reputation back to hostile.

If you’re certain that you activated, and that you did not lose the reputation, can you please send a screenshot of your faction reputations?

this happens sometimes, mostly when you already have “now” in attack status on your base, but the attack didn’t start yet because no one was at that base and you activated the “all honoured” package…so the attack starts when you visit your base, even when you are honoured…and then it gets bugged and stuck on permanent base attacks…

our faction had many such issues in last few seasons, only thing that solved it was destroying the base and building another one that has no base attacks scheduled

i don’t know if this is still the thing, but 2-3 seasons ago, my CV turrets could kill those base attackers with no penalty to the reputation, base turrets couldn’t

2 Likes

Hi,

There’s only two active members in my faction. We both read the READ ME FIRST box. Thanks.

I did activate the do:fast command. That’s how I knew my reputation was at honored. We have built our entire play style off of this. We have another small base in the playfield that has no issues.

I’m thinking something like this happened. I had initially built the base and then moved the core. That’s when the attack started. The drone wouldn’t attack me or my ship. Just the base. Unfortunately my CV just happened to be in the way and got blown up in the process.

Sorry for the delay and inconveniences.
Can’t help much with the destroyed structures (since I would have to do this for everyone everytime) but I gave you the All NPC Honored package back as compromise and making a nice video to showcase the issue.

No worries, Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.