2020 do the experiment. Make hws alpha 6 server for couple months. A6 config, gg bunker, no admin online

Hello HWS community today we came up with this idea of making HWS Alpha 6 with alpha 6 config’s for couple months. We where wondering what your thought on this was. So please express your felling how you would fell about this.

• Keep HWS how it is .
    • Make HWS Alpha 6 with A6 config

0 voters

2 Likes

we can’t live in the past. windohs xp is dead. leave old empyrion x.x there with it…

2 Likes

First of all this isn’t going to happen i believe. There’s most likely gonna be a ton of trouble reverting to A6.

Also you misunderstood what the conversation was about.
It’s about turning the old NA server into A6. Not all of HWS.
And then last thing. A vote like this doesn’t really mean anything. It’d need to be official to mean anything. Very tiny amount of player on HWS actually read the forums.

Sometimes you can plunge into the past, movies х.х very even :wink:

1 Like

Many servers in other games use older game versions, and it works pretty well. Numerous highly populated Minecraft 1.5.2 servers, WoW classic, etc. If game is going backwards, why not to play the version that’s actually enjoyable? With how A11 turned out, and, most importantly, how developers reacted to criticism, the future of Empyrion doesn’t look so clear.

At the very least, the biggest empyrion server opening a 6.0 branch will show developers that something is wrong with new game versions.

2 Likes

I agree, alpha 6 wasn’t perfect but actually worked well enough, and had some semblance of balance and sanity. This new update is just insanity and an abomination. If i remember correctly it was around alpha six that Empryion had its Golden Age. So for now… why not? What is their to lose.

Maybe we can recreate Empyrion for specialization but from the stronger foundations of alpha 6 but in a better way. And i’m pretty sure Rexxus can do a better job with community feedback and support compered to some Eleon hard heads…

1 Like

empyrion is no WoW or Minecraft when it comes to popularity or player base. unfortunately our only hope is with the development team to resolve the issues in their code. if they fail and close their doors as they are closing their minds, perhaps another dev team can pick up the ball and run with it. staying in the past versions only smells like doom for HWS.

“You can recreate the Roman Empire - with its worldly pleasures.)” Do you smoke? or is it serious? Israel_T-C and why you have so often meets phrase “and I almost am confident”, This words human uncertain, but willing be in topic)))

For fun I say yes I played back then but only sp maybe this will bring on new players and give some of the older ones something to think about. I don’t say to keep it A6 just a break from this latest till they get more sorted. But I’m OK either way.

1 Like

HWS 6 was the badest season ever! Bähh!

heck, i’d be happy with anything pre Abomination.

2 Likes

1 Like