2sv's. 1hv went missing after warping. RE Server

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Warped from Charoel, Aeho Moon 1 sector. 3 ships went missing. Returned to Charoel/ Aeho Moon 1. Unable to get to ship and cv not able to turn. Not close enough to use getship here command.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Scamp/Okinawarat

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Monday, January 17 07:17

On which Playfield?
=> Charoel, Aeho Moon 1, Space

**Structure Name(s)?**Scamp About (Alias G+sv), Scamp-WoodChuck, Bug Miner-Scamp, Runni Babbit
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Scamp About 1379933, WoodChuck 3558795, Bug Miner 7431189, Runni Babbit 3558079

How can we help you now?
=> Hoping to get all ship back to Be-Lose, Kalchoch sector. Have a base there. Then you folks can check Charoel, Aeho Moon 1 sector. I will be logging out and returning in about 7 hours.

Good Morning,
did you try this command here as well?

cb:warprescue:ship-id

Use this command after you warped and got a disconnect. Most of the times you are in a different orbit than your ship. This command should bring you back to your ship. Find the ship-id with “di” in the console, check your Registry > Statistic or use HWS Connect.

I’ll check a bit later otherwise.

RexXxus,
Tried that command, only works just after a disconnect so not letting me.

RexXxus,
Located the 3 missing ships, they were still linked to cv but about 3km in front of it. Game thought they were close enough to access there inventories, but to far away to use get ship here. As they were still linked, the CV handling went very bad. Jetpacked 3km out and I am currently bring them back. Suspect they dropped from ship when I warped out and then relinked to ship when I warped back.

oh… sorry. I just warped them to your base…
Did it work, or do you need any more help?

Thank Goodness!
Will go back to base an check. Was flying the group back to CV, was within 1km. Saw one missing, hopped out of hv looked behind to see what happened, turned around and all were missing. Was worried a bit, well alot. Will let you know once I get back to base. :slight_smile:

Ok perfekt. I think the CV I was not able to warp. But might be because you were in it or so. Just let me know i you have all. If not I try again.

Jascha,
Got two out of three, the Bug Miner is only one not currently at base.
Loading up the hv onto cv now and Alias is docked to cv.

Jascha,
Just checked structure commander and bug miner is still in Aeho sector. Going to get it now.
We should all be good and thanks for the help. You have a wonderful day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.