3D interactive universe map

Here we go guys,

one week of thinking and calculationg with the Pythagorean theorem brought me to this universe! Now you see where to go and how much pentaxit you need.

I hope you like it!

[size=200] See Interactive 3D Map
[/size]

1 Like

It’s pretty, although would be nice to not have to spend 25 pent exactly for all these orbital movements. 20 seems more reasonable to promote trade and growth in the server.

1 Like

If you look closley it isn’t 25 all the time. Only in the pegasus galaxy which is ment to be a late game galaxy you have to work for. At the beginning it is like “wwooa wtf?” but after some time you will see how easy it is to get Pentaxit and even tradeble with our Economy System. But still you have always look out for it cause Pirates might get you :wink:

1 Like

It’s kinda difficult to be Alliance and protect traders when I need to spend 50 pent just to get to them (assuming everyone would be in the “center milky way”)

1 Like

Ah, you need to join a larger or more well funded alliance perhaps. I did my patrol last night and the bounty was well worth the 180 pentaxit it cost for the 10 warps.
The design of the universe is made so that warping isn’t super easy and cheap. That is a unique aspect amongst others that this server has that sets it apart, and people will play here because of those reasons. There are hundreds of servers where you can be warping all over the place within your first play session already. Personally I want the game to get more difficult than it is right now, and the settings here help to add more strategy and planning to what you do which I think adds a lot.
Personally again, instead of seeing the current universe squished together more I’d like to see Pegasus and Milky Way become more extensive with more planets and moons, to make more to do and visit in your local system. Maybe we’ll get more when the server can handle it…?

1 Like