5.0 prep. Some big changes coming

I’ll take teemo bot:

Don’t worry I’m diamond smurf.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/233/804/766.jpg

1 Like

So in your definition of “Mostly PVP”, theres no room for PVE at all and I need to GTFO with my care bear PVE crap so you hardcore PVP players can have this server all to yourselves?

Pretty sure this server will never be either all PVE or PVP … it will stay mixed. This game is alpha and all aspects of the game needs to be tested.

Even the Russians on the EU server, have better taste than to run that “I’m so hardcore” routine …

False accusations of hacking should be met with more severe punishment since it wastes admin time.

2 Likes

I dont know if you see what this server it is… and for pve there is still planet rotation for you to enjoy pve. But i insist why do you need faction planets to be only pve?

What pve do you have on faction planets? I really dont get it…The only thing you can do on faction planets is to set around 5 AMs and play to have a house? To have a house and roleplay with the bathrooms and the kitchen? Can you explain me please where is the pve on faction planets for you so I can get and idea and anderstand you better please?

PH: I do play more PVE than PVP by the week…but pve is not to be hide on my planet roleplaying with my plants. That is not pve roleplay that is “lets play to have a house”. And you dont even need to have storages because there is the OCD. PVE is at POIS on planet rotation…

1 Like

If you want 100% houseplay roleplay on faction planets that there is nothing to do there as pve there is other games dedicated to that.

1 Like

You really do after-edit a lot … anyway, since you only have the imagination to see “your way” or the “Second life” way, this is a pointless discussion.

1 Like

I edited because english is not my first language so i must correct the bad spelling that i have. And is this your answer? My imagination is still waiting for you to tell me where is the PVE roleplay on faction planets more than to play with the bathroom and plants.

1 Like

When did role play or no role play become the subject, i though we we’re talking about PVP vs PVE?

All you do is drag role play into the discussion, so you can make “Second Life”-references, in some kind of desperate attempt to mock and make fun of people. No idea who you’re trying to mock though, it fails even as trolling.

Ok let me try again because i want to see your point and not just mine…

Can you please say me what is the PVE part of the game on faction planets?

As far I see it is only to have a house and 5 AMs…So what means pve for you on faction planets @Ixx ?

Remember that i was the one giving my opinion and you the one that jumped in first with this…

So dont trow the rocks and them hide the hand…it fails even as trolling.
Still waiting for the answer

PVE according to Ixx:

• Farm resources
  • Build a base, expand it.
  • Kill animals to get meat
  • When POI’s are still active, raid those.
  • Build ships and fly round in (to do the above)

Thet’s PVE, and if someone wants to do that on HWS i can’t see why they should not be able to.
Apart from that, when i play I also go to PVP zones to farm resources and raid POI’s.

My point was that is people want to play 100% PVE and never set foot in a PVP-zone, they should be able too.
I choose to go to PVP zones also, but that’s MY choice.

No idea what “throw the rocks and hide hand” means, i assume you are accusing me of putting blame on someone while doing the same thing myself? We don’t have that saying in swedish, i can only guess the meaning.
Still can’t see how it applies, i thought i was clear saying “100% PVP” instead of “Mostly PVP” … i believe there’s a difference. here’s what i mean:
For those who want the server to be 100% PVP, no PVE zones anywhere … just hard core, no excuses PVP … HWS may not be the right place.

I hope you’re not mistaking that for MY opinion? If so, i can totally see the confusion.

I try to correct spelling before i post, that’s why it takes time.

3 Likes

Ill say this, just as a side note.
I like the idea of a “faction planet” with PVP one day per week and no tax, i think that would fill a function in the game.

1 Like

See this is what i was waiting for and you have a very good point for it also.
I do the same as you do and was just saying exacly this buddy

Not to be pvp hardcore all days or forever but think that an entire planet can work together to keep that day the planet safe and stuff like that. Only one day each week.

Sorry If i was to rude too and was not my intention but my english knowledge.

Btw if you are a trader please let me know when you need help on pvp planets.

:beers:

And please let me know when you are on a PvP planet in general.

2 Likes

I think it all came down to the very fine difference betwen:

"Introduce a PVP day on current faction planets"
vs.
“Introduce a faction planet with PVP one day/week”

I tend to argue for anyone’s right to play how they want.I have argued more than once for PVP planets with no rules at all.
When i argue towards PVE, some people automatically assume I’m 100% PVE care bear and start making judgements based on that.
I AM a PVE care bear, but not 100%. Most MMO’s I played have be on PVP servers when there was that choice. I enjoy the risk and the extra dimension PVP brings and i can’t imagine EGS without PVP at all.

1 Like

I thought you we’re on NA server?

I am. So Is Spirit.

But we have a sense of humor.

PS. What’s my IP?

1 Like

Ya, I have no humor. Lost it in the settlement …

Your IP is 169.254.0.1

1 Like

Working the market so I can assist allies and having a permasafe base to go and help people from.

Have you not benefited from the way I enjoy playing the game? Why do you need to deprive me of it? It is not effecting the PvP play.

Just read the one PvP day a week for faction planets suggestion. I don’t really know if it would be good or bad for the server. For me not so much as I cannot guarentee being online any particular day due to family life. But that’s my choice. Would probably live out of a CV instead of building a base and take it to deep space for that day maybe.

But then we don;t know there will even be faction planets after 5.0 drops. Do we? :slight_smile:

4 Likes