5AT Fake-Trader clan raid on Jaggal

Not just one one ore vein but 4 ore veins you had bases over.

Understandable. But Traders are not supposed to attack other people unless attacked first. Your clearly abusing the Trader Tag. Frankly you belong to jail :slight_smile:

You base attack me while trying to mine ore , you attacked first

Ah - got it. So you’re a Trader who will only PvP when convenient but want the full bonus of being a trader such as the no cooldown OCD and other traders not attacking you - but you will attack them if you feel like it.

You’re such an unbelievable hypocrite.

Since you you attacked me first while I was trying to mine ore I think you are the one that needs jail time :slight_smile:

Read number 2, and take action sir. They did not break any rules.

Again I will defend myself and attack anyone that attacks me or my faction mates , have said this many times

And 5AT are my allies, i will join the fight as well.

How do I get in on this fight? I don’t care which side.

Please make sure to broadcast the location if global so we can help out.

Mord, X, lol. When you hear the whines…then you’ll know :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah but by then all that’s left are a few scattered blocks and backpacks and people begging you to stop killing them.

Im not even ingame atm…when the 5th tells me…maybe i tell you

I’m not even joking. We’ve been itching for a real fight and will happily bring our CV fleet to …erm…ensure safe passage.

1 Like

Thank you for posting the pictures so I don’t have to upload mine. As you can see you build that base right over the top of 3 ore veins . I also have more pictures of your bases over even more ore veins.

Please next time don’t attack me or my faction when all we want to do is mine :frowning:

Many factions have bases on pvp planets that you can go attack / raid.

Maybe check gold I hear that is a hot spot for pvp :stuck_out_tongue:

Now your next post should show us all how that raid goes.

Mine your own ore next time then. It’s their ore and their base.

You want to be a PvE trader by your own claim. You’re clearly not one. Just admit it and stop being a hypocrite.

For the record - I don’t think what you did was wrong - but it goes very much against the agenda that you have been pushing which is why I am calling you out.

You’re either a PvPer or a carebear. Pick one already.

It went super well:

Personally - I have very little interest in base assaults. I’ve been really enjoying CVs in 4.0 so I’ve been prowling space in my CV looking for kills. It’s been going well.

We as a faction may do some base assaults in the future, but like I said, it’s not really my thing. CV fights are more fun.

Just because we as a Faction like the trader and enjoy helping other traders Does Not Mean , we don’t have guns too :slight_smile:

Traders does not = carebear

To quote the Story :

The Trader faction are helpful and pacific people what does not mean that they can’t shoot back if they get attacked.