7th Fragment finished, missing Patreon Core

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Did finish the 7th Star Fragment, and I did get the DNAs for it. But, I didn’t get the Patreon Core for it.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Me (TIFA70)

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 23. March, between ca. 17:00 Central European Time.

On which Playfield?
=> NOVA

Structure Name(s)?
=> Dunno

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Dunno

How can we help you now?
=> With getting a Patreon core. Thank you.

Hey, @TIFA70.

You can only get 1 patreon core per season (per server). If you already collected the patreon core in EGS HQ, then you can’t also get one by the 7th fragment. It’s one or the other, but not both :slightly_smiling_face:

The on in EGS HQ is a convinience, so you technically don’t have to get to the 7th fragment to get the core.

The one I did get before, I did paid for (patron master). It should be said visible on the website that nobody will get one inside the game if he did buy one with being a patron. That would save a lot of time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a bit different and it is written in Discord:

You get one easy as Master Patron at EGS HQ, instead of doing all the Star Fragments.

You can get a second Patreon Core by doing all Star Fragments but then claim it in Phoenix, PvP.

So technically we have:

• 1 Patreon Core as Master Patron in EGS HQ without doing Star Fragments - convenience benefit.
  • 1 Patreon Core as Non-Patron by doing all Star Fragments and then claim it at the last Star Fragment in Nova
  • 1 additional Patreon Core as Patron or Non-Patron by doing all Star Fragments and then claim it at the last Star Fragment in Phoenix, PvP
  • Up to 4 Patreon Cores by doing CSW.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.