A big shout out of good job to admin!

Reading the forum and hearing what has gone on in the server today let alone the bugs when the patch 1st came out.
The admins have been on the ball and are doing a fab job with the tools they have been given to sort the server out.
since it is still a ALPHA game they can not fix everythng even though im sure they wish they could.
Our faction lost 2 Sv’s and 4 stranded members today and even though we didnt get our ships back as they had been deleted
when we heard the pressure they were under and they still managed to help us out We were really greafull.
You must have been pulling your hair out by the time things settled down even thoug through forum with adleast 16 new posts of complaint after complaint.
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING A FANTASTIC JOB.
You are very much appriciated. I would not like to be in your shoes today.
SO a big thankyou from PKA. and im sure a lot of people would agree with me.

6 Likes

I agree with the message. Our faction has lost all that was, this CV 3 class, a lot ests, 4 SV. It remains only to what was in the personal inventory. But, together, we have made from scrap materials arms captured the base, slowly restored. Unfortunately we missed the message of the wipe of Mars, and nothing to do could not, because they could not get into the game, apparently due to an error and because of what has been reset Mars.

1 Like

Even with the 4.0 hiccups, this remains the best server and the admins are clearly working their butts off. Thanks for all you do, it is seen and appreciated.

1 Like

Aye +1 for over worked Admins.

We need an admin Appreciation Day , Where we can pvp them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

100% agree! This server is light years ahead of any other server and the admins/server devs are doing a stellar job!
I’'m getting more and more tempted to buy a planet, as a way to show support for the great job the crew is doing.

1 Like

Here’s my thumbs up +1

If customer service in the world had half the patience and work ethic as our admins do the world would be far less frustrating :slight_smile:

Good job peeps :slight_smile:
“S”

1 Like